FIELD MOUSE REMOVAL AND PREVENTION
As the Valley’s leading pest control company for decades, we have helped thousands of families and businesses remove unwanted pests from their home or business location, including field mice. Contact us today for a Consultation.
FIELD MOUSE REMOVAL INFORMATION
• Grayish-brown colored with light colored underbellies, tail is longer than the body.
• Field mice are very small, and have sharp claws
• Field mice dwell in fields (of course), swamps, farms, marsh areas, plains, forest, and old rural homes.
• They are scavengers and will eat whatever they can find.
• These mice will use their fur coat for camouflage from their predators
• Field Mice are cousins to the rat.
• They are extremely intelligent; they fully assess a situation before going outside for food. Often, their plans do not outsmart their predator; normally they will not live to be 2 years.
• Field mice are among that quickest reproducers; females will often be pregnant every month; during this time, only the males go out in search for food.
• Baby field mice reach maturity within 3 weeks and start reproducing.