We know how important it is to live in a safe and beautiful home. We inspect your home, offer advice about any pest control problems, perform an initial treatment to rid your home of any existing pests, and design a maintenance program for your home.
Pest Control Education and Preventative Steps
We can show you numerous ways to keep pests from disrupting your home, including:
- Keeping them homeless
- Seal cracks and crevices where pests can get into your home.
- Get rid of stacks of newspaper, papers, bags, and cardboard boxes that make good homes for pests.
- Keeping them hungry
- Keep a tight lid on trash cans and empty them often.
- Store food in tightly sealed containers.
- Wipe up spills and crumbs right away.
- Clean your dirty dishes right after eating.
- Pests thrive on moisture. Keep them from getting to water by fixing leaks and not leaving dish water in the sink overnight.
Phoenix Pest Control Boundary and Perimeter Treatments
We apply a long lasting residual insecticide to the exterior of your home. We can also apply a long lasting residual insecticide to your yard – the long lasting insecticides we use for boundary treatments are used in playgrounds. A premium residual insecticide is applied concentrating on the entry points for insects into your home.
Interior Pest Control Treatments
Interior areas are inspected and treated specifically for the pests present in your home. A combination of residual insecticides, baits and traps may be used based on your concerns and particular pests.
Roaches and Other Insect Control
After inspecting and analyzing your situation, we will advise you on household routines that will minimize infestation. In addition, our specialists offer treatments that may include the following:
- Crack and Crevice Pesticide Placement – Product materials are placed carefully only in areas where the insects live and breed such as dark, enclosed areas within walls and under cabinets. Our process assures that will be minimal exposure to children, food, or pets.
- Direct Contact – Products are directly applied to the pests
- Insect Growth Regulators – These products duplicate the insect’s natural hormones to disrupt their natural growth and development.
After a thorough inspection to determine which species we’re dealing with, we’ll create an effective program to keep your home rodent-free. For more info.
Ongoing Pest Control Maintenance
Season after season, your home will be exposed to different types of pests — roaches, ants, spiders, birds, and rodents will all be trying to make a home in yours. To make sure the pests you’ve so carefully eliminated don’t return, you can contract for continuing regular pest control services.